Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
एक प्यारा सा बदलाव :) दिन बदला, साल बदला बदला हर मौसम भी, फिर भी अपना प्यार न बदला जबकि बदले कुछ तुम भी और कुछ हम भी ये भी एक सच है इ...
-
Don't know why I am so? I feel the pain when I see somebody in pain doesn't matter whether it's a real story or scripted one for...
-
Well, I start this post with 'Thanks' to Sudha Shashwati (http://thelidislifted.blogspot.in/2013/03/more-love-coming-my...
-
सपना देखते देखते आज एक और नया सपना देखने लगा है मन सही या गलत अच्छा या बुरा होगा मेरे लिए नहीं मालूम पर आज फिर से एक और...

12 comments:
short and sweet poem.
@ Pratibha thank u :)
Heart has it's own ways, beautiful expression:)
:) yes u r right! heart has its own ways...thank u so much @ Saru
:) dream and dream beyond imagination...
@ Chintan :) even I am surprised to think how I can dream like this bt dreams r dreams...beyond imaginatons... ;)
जब नया सपना मन में आता है तो अक्सर यही सोच कर रुक जाते हैं कि पुराने सपने को बुरा न लगे,उसका दिल न टूटे! पर नये सपनों को आने से कैसे रोकें?
bilkul thik kah rahe hai aap per sapne apne bas mein nahi shayad... :)this is the fact of life and we've to accept that so let them come in their own way...we just should think to realize our dreams :) @ Sunil Deepak
made me smile and remember my fav song---"bawwra mann" :)
Love in the times of samsung galaxy tab
check this out and do vote for it (promote it on indiblogger) if you like it...
cheers!
@ Pari M happy if my piece of writing made u smile. :) n ofcourse I'll visit ur blog :)
सपनो से ही जीवन चलता है , बहुत सुन्दर अभिव्यक्ति ..
बधाई !!
आभार
विजय
-----------
कृपया मेरी नयी कविता " फूल, चाय और बारिश " को पढकर अपनी बहुमूल्य राय दिजियेंगा . लिंक है : http://poemsofvijay.blogspot.com/2011/07/blog-post_22.html
Shukriya Vijay ji! Definitely I'll visit ur blog :)
Post a Comment