Don't know why I am so?
I feel the pain when I see somebody in pain
doesn't matter whether
it's a real story or scripted one
for a moment or three hours long
while reading, watching or listening
whatever, whichever or wherever it is
everytime
it knocks at my heart.
Don't know why?
Okkk! accepted!
Agreed that I am a human being
so it always happens
but why?
when I know...
People can make fun of it.
People can take advantage of it. And, my dear
People can suffer from it.
Then why I am so
when
I know everything.
Can't I become smarter?
Can't I become stronger? For heaven's sake
Can't I become realistic?
Yes! I can...
I can do anything and everything
because when I know my problems
I also know its solutions
But then
whom I am honest to
Myself?
here I think
It's worth being made a fun of
If I can be a cause to put a smile on some cry baby's face.
It's worth being taken advantage of
If I win somebody's trust in his/her need.
It's worth feeling the pain
If I give somebody a little advice which makes his/her life
If so
then i think there is no harm
If I am so!
I feel the pain if I see somebody in pain.
Let people think what they want to think.
I should not care
because I am
what I am!
Monday, March 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
एक प्यारा सा बदलाव :) दिन बदला, साल बदला बदला हर मौसम भी, फिर भी अपना प्यार न बदला जबकि बदले कुछ तुम भी और कुछ हम भी ये भी एक सच है इ...
-
Well, I start this post with 'Thanks' to Sudha Shashwati (http://thelidislifted.blogspot.in/2013/03/more-love-coming-my...
-
Don't know why I am so? I feel the pain when I see somebody in pain doesn't matter whether it's a real story or scripted one for...
-
सपना देखते देखते आज एक और नया सपना देखने लगा है मन सही या गलत अच्छा या बुरा होगा मेरे लिए नहीं मालूम पर आज फिर से एक और...
15 comments:
simple yet effective..can see the thoughts swaying :) keep it going would love to read more of your work in the future...
Thank u so much 4 ur wonderful words :)
nice poem....
u can read my poems in http://chitraskavana.blogspot.com
@ Chitra thank u :)
ofourse I'd love to read ur poems!
Good one!
"I am what I am" this was the perfect ending!
Keep writing :)
@ Yamini this is waht I am :) thanks a ton :)
Its always said that "Give a DAMN for what people think or speak about you". Beautifully expressed :)
Similar kind:
http://envisaging-heaven.blogspot.com/2011/08/real-hero.html
that's alovely one...yes, you are what you are
@ My Soul's journey, well said! thanks :)
@ SUB thank u so much :)
really a nice poem..
and well expressed..:)
@ Oja U liked it :) thank u so much!
Came to your blog from dont know where...and totally happy :)
You write nice Shveta.
Find time to visit me and dream with me at:
http://guptashaifali.blogspot.com
u r welcome to my blog Shaifali :)
thanks :) @ Rajendra
Post a Comment