Monday, March 14, 2011

No one is a common man!

Three days back I had a great experience. For the first time in my life, I felt that there is no term like common man. I mean no one is actually a common man; we all are very special in ourselves. All of us have our own some individual attributes which are unmatched. No one can compare anybody. It's a myth that only the best person wins in contests/competitions or exams. But tell me who decides who the best is?

I was surprised to see how everybody was so different in thinking with each other even though the topic was same. Everyone did his/her best job but judges also had their own definitions of good, better and best. So in their eyes, only one was the winner. But actually winner is not the person, who stands first only, but he is who feels that yes, this time I've done better than before. I think it depends on us how we evaluate us a winner before accepting the others' decision.

Yes! Believe it or not but it's very much that our competition is not with others in real. Who knows what destiny is? Nobody else except us. Only we know where we have to go. Earlier I used to think, whether I was better or worse than others. I used to do futile efforts to win over others. As a result I often got frustrated or sentimental or happy sometimes. But now my perspective is different although the things are same. May be this was the only reason why I felt like a winner the other day without even participating the contest. And, you won't believe how amazing it was to feel the feeling.

No comments:

एक प्यारा सा बदलाव :) दिन बदला, साल बदला बदला हर मौसम भी, फिर भी अपना प्यार न बदला जबकि बदले कुछ तुम भी और कुछ हम भी ये भी एक सच है इ...