'It's discipline, not desire that determines your destiny', it's just a thought which I read somewhere in the morning but somehow it helped me a lot to find a solution for my various queries.
I sincerely thank the person who penned down such a beautiful thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
एक प्यारा सा बदलाव :) दिन बदला, साल बदला बदला हर मौसम भी, फिर भी अपना प्यार न बदला जबकि बदले कुछ तुम भी और कुछ हम भी ये भी एक सच है इ...
-
Don't know why I am so? I feel the pain when I see somebody in pain doesn't matter whether it's a real story or scripted one for...
-
Well, I start this post with 'Thanks' to Sudha Shashwati (http://thelidislifted.blogspot.in/2013/03/more-love-coming-my...
-
सपना देखते देखते आज एक और नया सपना देखने लगा है मन सही या गलत अच्छा या बुरा होगा मेरे लिए नहीं मालूम पर आज फिर से एक और...
No comments:
Post a Comment