Wednesday, January 12, 2011
A small change
Change is the law of nature. But sometimes you need a small change to spice up your monotonous life. For instance, today I changed my office route deliberately just for a change. it was a stupid thought but I did that. And, I really felt newness in my routine. New roads, new faces and new styles of doing the same old things actually gave me a new energy for the whole day. I thank by gifting a rose to myself in the evening. This was a change in itself. ha ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
एक प्यारा सा बदलाव :) दिन बदला, साल बदला बदला हर मौसम भी, फिर भी अपना प्यार न बदला जबकि बदले कुछ तुम भी और कुछ हम भी ये भी एक सच है इ...
-
Don't know why I am so? I feel the pain when I see somebody in pain doesn't matter whether it's a real story or scripted one for...
-
Well, I start this post with 'Thanks' to Sudha Shashwati (http://thelidislifted.blogspot.in/2013/03/more-love-coming-my...
-
सपना देखते देखते आज एक और नया सपना देखने लगा है मन सही या गलत अच्छा या बुरा होगा मेरे लिए नहीं मालूम पर आज फिर से एक और...
No comments:
Post a Comment