Monday, March 21, 2011

Feel the pain!

Don't know why I am so?
I feel the pain when I see somebody in pain
doesn't matter whether
it's a real story or scripted one
for a moment or three hours long
while reading, watching or listening
whatever, whichever or wherever it is
everytime
it knocks at my heart.
Don't know why?
Okkk! accepted!
Agreed that I am a human being
so it always happens
but why?
when I know...
People can make fun of it.
People can take advantage of it. And, my dear
People can suffer from it.
Then why I am so
when
I know everything.
Can't I become smarter?
Can't I become stronger? For heaven's sake
Can't I become realistic?
Yes! I can...
I can do anything and everything
because when I know my problems
I also know its solutions
But then
whom I am honest to
Myself?
here I think
It's worth being made a fun of
If I can be a cause to put a smile on some cry baby's face.
It's worth being taken advantage of
If I win somebody's trust in his/her need.
It's worth feeling the pain
If I give somebody a little advice which makes his/her life
If so
then i think there is no harm
If I am so!
I feel the pain if I see somebody in pain.
Let people think what they want to think.
I should not care
because I am
what I am!

15 comments:

Spiritual Sherpa said...

simple yet effective..can see the thoughts swaying :) keep it going would love to read more of your work in the future...

shvetilak said...

Thank u so much 4 ur wonderful words :)

chitra said...

nice poem....
u can read my poems in http://chitraskavana.blogspot.com

shvetilak said...

@ Chitra thank u :)
ofourse I'd love to read ur poems!

Yamini said...

Good one!
"I am what I am" this was the perfect ending!

Keep writing :)

shvetilak said...

@ Yamini this is waht I am :) thanks a ton :)

Anonymous said...

Its always said that "Give a DAMN for what people think or speak about you". Beautifully expressed :)

Similar kind:
http://envisaging-heaven.blogspot.com/2011/08/real-hero.html

Subhrashis Adhikari said...

that's alovely one...yes, you are what you are

shvetilak said...

@ My Soul's journey, well said! thanks :)

shvetilak said...

@ SUB thank u so much :)

oja said...

really a nice poem..
and well expressed..:)

shvetilak said...

@ Oja U liked it :) thank u so much!

Shaifali said...

Came to your blog from dont know where...and totally happy :)

You write nice Shveta.

Find time to visit me and dream with me at:
http://guptashaifali.blogspot.com

shvetilak said...

u r welcome to my blog Shaifali :)

shvetilak said...

thanks :) @ Rajendra

एक प्यारा सा बदलाव :) दिन बदला, साल बदला बदला हर मौसम भी, फिर भी अपना प्यार न बदला जबकि बदले कुछ तुम भी और कुछ हम भी ये भी एक सच है इ...