Wednesday, April 17, 2013

सा रे गा मा पा धा नि सां :))))))))


For me, music is love. There is no better word than love to define music. It has every colour of life like fun, happiness, romance, pain, peace, and divine. It connects the very you to your soul. If it makes friendship with words nothing can beat music. Then it becomes a medium to feel even the small-small moments of life. It entertains you, relaxes you, heals you, excites you, and makes you feel smile or cry in any situation.

Dancing is its all time favourite partner. Their combination is great and plays an important role in our day to day life. From birth to death, there are different ways to celebrate our moods, and feelings with music. Everything becomes a memory in the presence of music.

Well, I have no favoruites if we talk about music artists. I just enjoy music, hardly matters its lyrics, language or genre. Still wanna share with you some tracks of my playlists which I often listen to:







I start my day with some melodious bhajans then I just love listening to some rocking music tracks on my mobile while getting ready for office. In my office also, I often prefer listening to soft instrumental music while working but it cannot be possible all the time :( but in the evening, music plus workout in the gym is like my basic need. My speed of cycling and cross trainer depends on the sound of music. Sometimes I feel music is a trigger to get things done from me ;)

Life is full of choices and I am full of life because of music :)






सा   रे   गा   मा   पा   धा   नि   सां :))))))))



3 comments:

Namrata said...

Hey..that song "Ajnabi mujhko itna bata" was my fav..I must have listened to it like a hundred times and the lyrics is some how deep embedded in heart..See! I can feel the tune in my head. :)

shvetilak said...

:)

Saru Singhal said...

Music revives and rejuvenates. Ajnabi song is one of my favorites.

एक प्यारा सा बदलाव :) दिन बदला, साल बदला बदला हर मौसम भी, फिर भी अपना प्यार न बदला जबकि बदले कुछ तुम भी और कुछ हम भी ये भी एक सच है इ...